NERP Information Management Co-ordinator, Atyrau, 5/2
Lead and support the NERP team in Information Management (IM).
IM scope includes Document Management and Data Management (Engineering Data Management Systems and 3D Model Engineering Data). Responsible for collection and delivery of all Information (documents and data) required by project through all phases and activities, (FEED, Design & Procurement, Fabrication, Construction, Commissioning, Start-up) and for handover as required for the ongoing operation of the asset.
Responsible for ensuring all information handed over is As-Built. Responsible for enforcing the application of the BU and company’s standards for IM systems, processes, procedures, workflow and contract language on the project.
Coordinate with all necessary internal and external IM and IT suppliers to ensure the IM services are in place with the timing and capability to meet the needs of the project team from planning for front-end engineering and design through to successful handover to Operations.
Provide support and advice to the project team related to IM deliverables.
Currently sourcing for the following roles meant for a global engineering and construction company in the oil and gas industry:
1. Senior Project Director (Offshore); based in Dubai; Long term/ residential; minimum 20 years project management experience;
2. Project Director (Onshore); based in Dubai;
3. Project Manager (2x) – Offshore; based in Dubai; minimum 10 years project management experience; exposed in lump sum turn key projects;
4. Construction Manager (2x) – Onshore; based in Dubai; experienced in green and brown filed projects;
5. Senior Manager Supply Chain (5x) – Offshore; based in Dubai; typically has 5 to 10 years experience as Project Procurement Manager in a global EPC company executing contracts in the oil and gas industry; and
6. Subcontracts Manager (2x) onshore; based in Dubai; 15 years+ experience in onshore Subcontract proposals and project execution on multi millions and multi-discipline projects; Familiarity with the Middle East region pricing methods and bidders;
Salary: Open to negotiation
Interested candidates may submit their CV - applications to email@example.com.