We are looking for Drilling & Completion Project Coordinator (Expat).
Location: Atyrau 5/2.
The job holder must have :
• A degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 6-8 years of international experience with oil/gas well construction and engineering.
• Experience in drilling sandstones, carbonates, and highly over pressured, sour reservoirs.
• Experience with working in ecological sensitive offshore environments.
• Experience of working in multinational international company in a similar major and complex project.
• Experience of drilling HP/HT wells, fractured reservoir with sour gas in a very environmentally sensitive area.
• Good command of English, both written and verbal
Candidates with relevant experience are welcome send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating subject in line position applying for.