OB OPPORTUNITY - Mechanical Engineer (Regions)
• Under limited direction, the Mechanical Engineer is responsible for such functions as performing feasibility and/or alternatives analyses, detailed design, site/facilities layout, development of reports and technical memorandums, review and/or development of drawings and specifications for various pumping systems, treatment facilities, and water/storm water/wastewater systems design;
• Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include: preliminary and detailed design, calculations, specifications;
• Prepare and interpret drawings, exhibits and other visual aids;
• Perform feasibility level alternatives analyses and evaluations;
• Perform engineering assessments of existing facilities;
• Author technical memorandums and reports;
• Review technical construction specifications;
• Perform Civil/Process engineering duties surrounding the following: storm water & waste water pump stations, water supply and treatment plant, pumping, etc.....
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with "Mechanical Engineer" subject.