JOB OPPORTUNITY - SITE ARCHITECT
• Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
• Advising the client on the practicality of their project;
• Using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
• Keeping within financial budgets and deadlines;
• Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
• Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
• Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction;
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget;
• Ensuring that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations;
• Minimum requirement would be a diploma or bachelor degree in relevant field;
• Work experience 3-5 years as Architect;
• Fluency in English;
• Professional software skills.
Please, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with “Site Architect" subject.