3GI Piping 3GI Mechanical Supervisor, Tengiz, 28/28
Plays an active role in the development of the Safety, Hazard ID’s and IIF culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
* Remains knowledgeable of safety policies, method statements and procedures as well as performs assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, has responsibility for their safety and ensures that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits
* Responsible to the Superintendent in the overseeing the following functions from installation to handover of Field Installed / Shop Piping, Mechanical equipment, Module and Pre-Assembled Rack (PAR) Hook up, Carry over work, Structural Steel and other duties as assigned/directed by the Superintendent.
* Provide Field oversight and coordination of the field work activities with the Mechanical contractor and all ME & I construction-related interface and support activities
* Monitors construction activities to ensure adherence to safety and quality standards and to achieve work efficiency
* Ensure the Contractor performs work in conformance with plans, schedules, and cost control estimates