C&P Construction Manager 3GI and 3GP, Tengiz, 28/28
* 15+ years in Construction Management of Oil & Gas; Large Scale Industrial/Structural Projects
* Extensive experience in Construction, acting as the Site or Construction Manager on Projects of US$200 million or more.
* Experience in planning a large project from the start of temporary facilities to the start of Commissioning at a remote location.
* Strong construction background in electrical infrastructure
* Ability to work within a team, both as a Team Leader for the Area Managers, Contractors, Client Representatives, other Functional Groups & Engineering
* Very Strong background in Safety.
* Strong understanding of schedules and project planning to ensure that the work flow is correct.
* Experience in monitoring & reporting of a vertical contractor progress to the project. * Experience in Quality Programs, and working within the policies where the contractor has the primary responsibility for Quality Control.
* Experience managing a work force of TBA or more people.
* Strong Power background as this is a significant contract on the project.
* Able to interface with Contractors and the client.