Dear All! We are looking candidates for Commissioning Engineer in Uzbekistan:
• University degree in engineering
• 10 years of professional experience, including design and project management of power plant projects.
• Experience as Commissioning Engineer on at least 2 CCGT power plants.
• Develop an inspection and testing plan covering factory and site tests.
• Review and approve all final procedures/methods for pre-commissioning and commissioning works in accordance with applicable international standards.
• Supervise testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning works from the consultant’s side.
• Review contractor’s reports on testing and pre-commissioning works.
• Review and ensure that calibers/certificates of the tested equipment meet current standards.
• Prepare a report for the Client on issuing the final acceptance certificate.
• Ensure training of client counterpart staff through on-the-job training and classroom training programs.
• Ensure adherence to project safety plan.
For more details or to submit your CV, please contact Tatyana.Stupchenko@fircroft.com
We will highly appreciated if you can recommend specialists on this role. (or just for distribution this info about hiring process)